Nexgen Pro (1 Viewer)

tctech

Reaction score
Just got me a 500 set of NexGen pros did I make a mistake? The only real reason I got them was that it was in my budget.

Just got me a 500 set of NexGen pros did I make a mistake? The only real reason I got them was that it was in my budget.
Whether you like them or not is a matter of opinion. Did you even get them into action yet?

what are nexgen pros? do u have a pic of them?

and agree with another poster.. whether u like them is basically all that matters.

u dont need random stranger's opinions to be made whole haha

Personally I would put priorities into the table/topper and cards before the chips. I feel like those make bigger differences than chips.

Depends on several things, including how much you paid. Chances are the quantity and breakdown are not optimal for your intended usage.

Price aside, they aren't the worst chips in the world, but are also pretty far from being the best, either.

Welcome to the forums!

I agree with BGinGA, cost is one of the larger factors for this. List the break down you purchased, if its not optimal you can pick up a few racks here I'm sure. This is much better than starting with dice chips imo

I love my Nexgens...The only problem now is that they are discontinued so if you plan on adding like I do you are king of screwed. Tried to purchase 200 5s. No luck. But there are a great chip.

Hi @tctech , welcome to the forum.

I can’t send you aPM yet as you’re still on the probation restriction, so I thought I’d post here.

I see you just got a set of NexGens, which I also like, but I’m short 10 of the white $1.

If you decide to sell some of your $1 chips (maybe because you have too many of that denomination?), please let me know!

Thanks,
Clint, aka @PokerDogDoc

Only one person can tell you if it was a mistake or not, and that person is YOU. Most people here would think I belong in a mental hospital somewhere but I love my ceramics so much that I won't bother with clays. I love my ceramics, my players like them just fine, I am happy with them, and that's all that matters in the long run.

Now as far as having a good successful running game, there are lots of other things can impact your home game negatively before you even get to the chips. Poor lighting, bad table, uncomfortable chairs, no room in the fridge for the 30 pack of beer I brought, all those things will make me not return once I leave, no matter how good the chips are. But if I got a comfy chair at a table that is not crowded, with good people and cold beer ......... The chips could be terrible and I will play again and again and again.

Hi @tctech , welcome to the forum.

I can’t send you aPM yet as you’re still on the probation restriction, so I thought I’d post here.

I see you just got a set of NexGens, which I also like, but I’m short 10 of the white $1.

If you decide to sell some of your $1 chips (maybe because you have too many of that denomination?), please let me know!

Thanks,
Clint, aka @PokerDogDoc
looks like he hit and ran, =/ maybe he'll see emails and come back

I'm a fan of NexGen pro chips myself, but I'm looking at getting a sample set of Majestic chips as a like the vibrant colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom