Nexgen Pro (1 Viewer)

Do you have a pic? If it’s the chips I think they are, they’re absolutely fantastic for that price

The Nexgens are a nice step up from dice chips, and the labels with denominations and multi-color edgespots give them a much more professional feel. I like them compared to other inexpensive retail chips, because they’re lighter, and have square edges.

What really matters is having games with your friends (and sharing pics, of course! :) )

just got an email that read " 1,000 chip denomination just went out of stock"

Do you have a pic? If it’s the chips I think they are, they’re absolutely fantastic for that price
unfortunately, I do not have them just yet, I just got an email saying they went out of stock of the 1,000 chip :(

If you like them, and can afford them, and are going to use them, then how can it be a mistake?
I love that thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the comments above. The first thing is to make sure to stay within your budget. I have been playing with the old Nexgens for years and have been very happy with them. The pros are nicer. I have recently received samples of many nicer chips. And they are nicer. Would I love to have some Paulsons? Yeah, but for me, I'm just not willing to shell out the cash for them. Everyone has different tastes and priorities. Enjoy the Nexgen pros!

I agree with the comments above. The first thing is to make sure to stay within your budget. I have been playing with the old Nexgens for years and have been very happy with them. The pros are nicer. I have recently received samples of many nicer chips. And they are nicer. Would I love to have some Paulsons? Yeah, but for me, I'm just not willing to shell out the cash for them. Everyone has different tastes and priorities. Enjoy the Nexgen pros!
Absolutely true! And there are other, much less expensive (and arguably more impactful) improvements you can make to your game, like good rules, etiquette, and structure, nice cards, table topper or decent table, and a hot dog sandwich roller.

Absolutely true! And there are other, much less expensive (and arguably more impactful) improvements you can make to your game, like good rules, etiquette, and structure, nice cards, table topper or decent table, and a hot dog sandwich roller.

I got them from pokerchipmania.com do y'all know any other places I could get a poker chip set around the same price point? They're out of stock.

I got them from pokerchipmania.com do y'all know any other places I could get a poker chip set around the same price point? They're out of stock.
The Poker Store

I assume you mean these.
D41EE8A9-8F39-4EA8-82B1-4E33BF592441.png

Also, do you need 1000 chips? Are you playing tourney and/or cash? If cash, what stakes? How many players?

You may be able to get by with fewer chips, which means you could get nicer chips and stay within your budget.

Last edited:
Also, do you need 1000 chips? Are you playing tourney and/or cash? How many players?

You may be able to get by with fewer chips, which means you could get nicer chips and stay within your budget.

cash game, I'm following christopher m. on youtube and i'm following his format.

Yeah, great choice with these. I believe they are essentially the same chip used for the plastic Dunes Commemorative set — and I loved my set of those. Enjoy them!

The important question is not whether we like them or not, the important question is whether YOU like them or not. It's your chips. It's your game. Worry about being happy yourself, not trying to impress us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom