Nexgen Pro vs Majestics (1 Viewer)

What would you reccomend to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thepipe0

High Hand
Reaction score
I need the experts opinions here.

I have two options, Majestics or Nexgen pros (I have found a set of each that I can get). I have samples of the Nexgens and I really like them however, I do not have samples of Majestics just yet (they are on their way).

Sadly, one of the Nexgen chips fell apart without even being put to any test. I know that it can be a fluke, one of those things, just one off, etc, etc. so, I am not discarding them just yet.

Both sets are about the same price and they will be destined to be used by teenagers with pizza, chips and all kinds of sweets gunk on their fingers at the weekly neighborhood gatherings (I am not in charge of cleaning the chips, luckily). We are currenlty using dice chips but, as they are getting better and a little more serious about the game, we want to give them something closer to real chips.

To make things easier, I appeal to the experts wisdom... What to buy, Nexgen Pros or Majestics? If you can provide your response and reasons, it will be very much appreciated.

This poll / thread may also help other newbies, like me, to make more educated choices.

nexgen chip.jpg

I never purchased an entire set of Majestics because I got in to PCF right when the Royals group buy was happening. I do have a barrel of them that I used for shuffle stacks and just to see what they feel and look like. In general I always prefer the Royals, but I think the majestics are the next best China Clay that I've ever seen.

I have not played with the Nexgens but my samples tell me no. I thought they would be my first purchase but once I handled them they are light weight and fake feeling. Majestics by a mile in my opinion.

Imho, Majestics are the 'Paulsons' of China Clays...if that is even a thing lol. Honestly, once you get your samples and get a feel for them, go with what you like. But I love my Majestics, and it has seen more play in my group than my Paulsons, CPCs, Ceramics, and other CCs. Good luck with your search!
PicsArt_03-16-03.37.48.jpg

Get samples. You definitely want to before you buy a whole set. You'll always be wondering what if.

Older series of Nexgen look nice and are very durable...

These are unbreakable

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 59

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom