Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi all,

I had this listed previoulsly, but it wouldn't allow me to bump it anymore. I have a custom labelled tournament set of Nexgen 8000s. I also have a bunch of the whites that I don't use. I'm looking for others, in this color preference order:

Yellow
Purple
Black
Orange
Green
Red

Now just looking for small amounts of Yellow, Purple, or Orange.

I'd be willing to trade whites, blue, or red for any of these colors, or just buy them. The main purpose for the chips I'm looking for is for a cash game set for use after people bust out of tournaments. I just need small amounts of each. Thanks! This is what they look like:
nexgenchips.jpg

Last edited:
Great. Thanks. When you say older series, do you mean like the ones I pictured above? What colors do you have?

Thanks, primarily looking for the single color edgespots, but I could use some of those. PM coming your way.

I have hundreds of these. They aren't the 8000 series, but they're kind of similar.
If you're interested, let me know

Black.jpgBlue.jpgPink.jpgRed.jpgYellow.jpg

Wow, sorry to hear that. I hope your symptoms are not too bad, and you make a full recovery soon!
Much appreciated! Not bad at all, it feels like north of a cold but south of a flu...albeit we are in our 30s which tends to be favorable.

Well, @Saoliver picked up the ones in WA for me, and is sending them. Sooo.. all I need now are small amounts of Yellow, purple, or Orange. Almost there!

Did some research - tagging past Nexgen posters @ekricket @links_slayer @Himewad @Papasatyr @heiterbiswolkig @big32dave @Gobbs @Jon Udell @AWenger . Also, if I wait out @Irish long enough, I may eventually get some from him.

Also, I have plenty of white, red, and blue to sell if anyone is interested! Also, definitely the white and maybe purple and green multicolor edgespot 8002s depending.

Sorry, man, I sold all of my Nexgen chips to a buddy of mine who moved away and wanted to start hosting games in his area. GLWS!

Well, @Saoliver picked up the ones in WA for me, and is sending them. Sooo.. all I need now are small amounts of Yellow, purple, or Orange. Almost there!

Did some research - tagging past Nexgen posters @ekricket @links_slayer @Himewad @Papasatyr @heiterbiswolkig @big32dave @Gobbs @Jon Udell @AWenger . Also, if I wait out @Irish long enough, I may eventually get some from him.

Also, I have plenty of white, red, and blue to sell if anyone is interested! Also, definitely the white and maybe purple and green multicolor edgespot 8002s depending.
I'm afraid all 1000 of my Nexgens died in the California Camp Fire (Paradise) in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom