Nex Gen Pro Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

ohrichard12

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they'll ever remake NexGen Pro Poker Chips? If not, does anyone have a recommendation for a comparable set?

If you're talking about the chips that look like this:

1613446003417.png

There is a different line of chips which is essentially identical in material, construction, quality, and feel but with a completely different visual appearance - the "Roman Times" poker chips:
1613446459061.png

Here's a video reviewing them, and comparing them to several other chips (including the Nexgen Pros):

Here's an online retailer that sells them by the 25-chip sleeve: https://www.discountpokershop.com/25pc-95g-roman-times-true-clay-poker-chips-colors-p-662.html

Here's a listing on Amazon for a 500-chip set: https://www.amazon.com/Versa-Games-500pc-Roman-Times/dp/B00XNYP4HY

Hope this helps!

I was looking at the Roman Times. I have some old chips that I like (Crown Wheatears) but they don't have denominations. Want to get a set with denominations.

I was looking at the Roman Times. I have some old chips that I like (Crown Wheatears) but they don't have denominations. Want to get a set with denominations.

Get lots of samples if you can, my friend. Even among the budget chips, there may be big differences in feel and play characteristics that you will encounter.

Get lots of samples if you can, my friend. Even among the budget chips, there may be big differences in feel and play characteristics that you will encounter.
This is 100% the truth. I have samples from a very large number of different types of cheap chips, and they all feel different from each other. I definitely prefer some over the others, and you probably will too.

definitely. I am waiting on 6-7 samples. Can't rely on how they look on-line. Never the same as right in front of you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom