Newbie To All Of This, Excited To Be Here! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm starting a cash game with some friends and in looking to buy chips I stumbled upon this forum and am hooked on all of the information and cool ideas here.

Happy to be here, happy to contribute and looking forward to getting to know all of the great people that contribute here and hopefully not annoying everyone with too many questions...haha.

Hello and welcome to PCF. There is a lot of good information for you here. Starter questions would be do you have a budget and the stakes that you play?

Hello and welcome to PCF. There is a lot of good information for you here. Starter questions would be do you have a budget and the stakes that you play?
I do have a budget of around $500 to start with since I am not totally sure this will be a full-on regular game but I want to make sure I have a chip set. Stakes are around $50 to buy in, maybe a re-buy or two, 25c/50c blinds.

Everyone is happy to help! Many people here have bought sets from .20 a chip to over $10 a chip. Goodluck on your journey!

Everyone is happy to help! Many people here have bought sets from .20 a chip to over $10 a chip. Goodluck on your journey!
Greatly appreciated! I honestly may dive into the deeper end with custom inlays right off the bat because I am fairly extra like that. Have spent the better part of yesterday reading through the first few pages of the labeling forum getting ideas and inspriations as well as just geeking out.

That's a pretty good budget! Check out the "new members start here" section for some good information.

Welcome to PCF ! You will find good stuff here for sure !

Greatly appreciated! I honestly may dive into the deeper end with custom inlays right off the bat because I am fairly extra like that. Have spent the better part of yesterday reading through the first few pages of the labeling forum getting ideas and inspriations as well as just geeking out.
Yeah i made the mistake of getting a cheap set then realizing i wanted a nicer set then i wanted a even nicer set and kinda waisted money on the first few sets. Definitely a good idea to go all out on a set youll love and not wish you got a better one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom