Newbie Here - Already Thrilled! (1 Viewer)

feldmvn

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New person on the thread, my name is Alex, I live in the Bay Area. Up until about a week ago I never knew how cool custom chips could be! I already have about 20 different design swirling in my head. I've collected cards for a while, so surprised it took me so long to pick up on chips... my bank account will hate me in no time I'm sure.

Made a conceptual set already... not traditional but it spoke to me after a trip to Japan last summer. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• FullSet22.png
    FullSet22.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 164
Hello and Welcome! Glad you could join!

Digging that orange hundo. Totally different and it sits nice. I also really dig the $1. Nice mock. Maybe too many white spots for me, but still a beauty set.

Welcome! Exciting set. I think the light blue 1 could be difficult to see and it also repeats the color of the $5. Could using the yellow spot color for the 1 be an idea?

I love the design of those chips... Some of them seem kinda hard to see the details though... I'd love to offer a suggestion on how to make the images stand out better... but right now I can't think of anything... good luck with your fantasy set though! I'm just putting the finishing touches on my relabeled set myself

Welcome! Interesting design, I like the colors!
Perhaps you can start a thread to gather some feedback and input on what you have so far!

@FordPickup92 is there a certain place to post concept designs? Sorry for the amateur hour. I have a new set as well that I would love to get feedback on.

I love the design of those chips... Some of them seem kinda hard to see the details though... I'd love to offer a suggestion on how to make the images stand out better... but right now I can't think of anything... good luck with your fantasy set though! I'm just putting the finishing touches on my relabeled set myself

@Av8tion Totally... more of a concept... If anyone has label making suggestions for when it get time to put these on clay... I'm all ears!

Welcome! Have fun spending more money and wasting more hours than you were planning - all worth it though!

@FordPickup92 is there a certain place to post concept designs? Sorry for the amateur hour. I have a new set as well that I would love to get feedback on.

@Av8tion Totally... more of a concept... If anyone has label making suggestions for when it get time to put these on clay... I'm all ears!
I would recommend posting in the custom poker chips section of the forum, and titling along the lines of looking for feed back on x designs for new custom set
Maybe make a small intro about yourself/chips in that thread and be sure to seperate the 2 designs (provided they are not the same)

Should generate some responses! Some may be more harsh than others, do not be discouraged! Many members here have been through trials and errors ordering custom chips and have lots of experience to offer input

I would recommend posting in the custom poker chips section of the forum, and titling along the lines of looking for feed back on x designs for new custom set
Maybe make a small intro about yourself/chips in that thread and be sure to seperate the 2 designs (provided they are not the same)

Should generate some responses! Some may be more harsh than others, do not be discouraged! Many members here have been through trials and errors ordering custom chips and have lots of experience to offer input

@FordPickup92 I love me some constructive criticism... appreciate it!

Set looks great - love the theme. Don't suppose you can get chips with holes through the middle of the 5 and 50? ;) I do like to carry a 5 yen piece around...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom