Newbie from Wisconsin (1 Viewer)

sergiophil

Pair
Reaction score
Hello,

New to the site, was researching a new chip set, and fell upon this site. Been searching for couple weeks, but the abundance of information is awesome.

The people here are like family, the knowledge about poker, chips and building tables is great!

Only downside I see, is the addiction to great poker chips! My bank account will not love me anymore! Although, a custom set will be in the works, but gotta save up for those.

Glad to be apart of the forum, and thanks again!

Hello and welcome! I think I remember you competitively bidding on a set of bud jones. I wanted to get in on it but my limit was $300 :unsure:
What kind of customs are you interested in?

Hello and welcome! I think I remember you competitively bidding on a set of bud jones. I wanted to get in on it but my limit was $300 :unsure:
What kind of customs are you interested in?
Not entirely sure yet, still doing a lot of research on type of chips and what kind I want. Any suggestions?

Ah yes I was bidding against you, although it went higher than I wanted to pay for them too.

Not entirely sure yet, still doing a lot of research on type of chips and what kind I want. Any suggestions?

Ah yes I was bidding against you, although it went higher than I wanted to pay for them too.

Attending a meetup will expose you to all sorts of customs, and Paulsons. :)

I didn’t get a bid in, when I got to the auction @stafil already bid $299.99. But kind of glad because, it wasn’t a set that I was craving for. I do love plastics though...and I forget about having self control.
As far as customs, there are ceramics, high end plastics and compression mold. Each have very different feel and unique design style. Ceramics are the least expensive, both plastic and compression mold can get expensive depending on the options. But I appreciate all three types for what they are. I have pictures of my customs in my gallery. If you have any questions or want to know about the process I went through, feel free to shoot me a message.

Welcome!
See and shuffle as many samples of chips in person as you can, by buying, renting, borrowing and / or attending meet-ups, since you 're in (North) America :), before placing any major order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom