Newbie from TN (1 Viewer)

r2d2

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I am kinda new to the poker world and really just getting my addiction rolling. I am converting a pool table into a custom poker table currently so hopefully will have that done in a few weeks. Looking forward to learning more and talking to everyone.

Hey everybody! I am kinda new to the poker world and really just getting my addiction rolling. I am converting a pool table into a custom poker table currently so hopefully will have that done in a few weeks. Looking forward to learning more and talking to everyone.
Awesome! I’d love to see pics

welcome

5hxwyw.gif

Hello and welcome!

You might be better off selling the pool table and getting a poker table made to spec.

Yeah I tried to sell it but gave up and decided to repurpose it. I have the rail cloth and padding in, going to do that this weekend, and then order cloth from chanman. We will see how it goes. My largest concern was people not being able to reach the center, however my home games are mostly family so I am not too concerned. Either way it is an upgrade from the table top I have.

...I have the rail cloth and padding in, going to do that this weekend, and then order cloth from chanman. We will see how it goes. My largest concern was people not being able to reach the center, however my home games are mostly family so I am not too concerned. Either way it is an upgrade from the table top I have.

Sounds like a fun project.

Welcome (from another newbie)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom