Newbie from North Texas (1 Viewer)

How the hell you get from VA to Amarillo? I was from Richmond but moved here in the mid 90s, best move evah!
No shit - are you from RVA as well - lol? That’s awesome .

I think Tuna moved to Amarillo, I am actually not far from you, just a bit north of Frisco!

No shit - are you from RVA as well - lol? That’s awesome .

I think Tuna moved to Amarillo, I am actually not far from you, just a bit north of Frisco!
Yup! Went to Monacan High, lived south side in Chesterfield Co. Prosper or Celina?
Yeah guys I’m in Amarillo and yes, so far it’s been the best move ever.
Great job, lower cost of living and some of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
Things are going really well and they broke ground this week on my new home I’m having built down in Canyon TX.

Things are going really well and they broke ground this week on my new home I’m having built down in Canyon TX.
That’s awesome, congrats on breaking ground on the new home!! So far the move has been great for us as well.

Awesome, welcome to Texas!

I grew up in Amarillo and still have family up there. It is a great place to live in my opinion. Weather is good, and you don't have to deal with the humidity that a lot of Texas deals with. Makes for great evenings on the patio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom