Newbie from NJ here (1 Viewer)

crazman

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been researching getting a new set of chips for home use and came across this forum. I look forward to meeting you guys and (hopefully) getting some help deciding what I want.

Welcome from a fellow jersey guy, just south of you in Woodbridge. Springfield used to be in my delivery area in high school/college (worked for a tent/party supply outfit), nice area. Good luck with your chip search, lots of information available here.

Welcome!

Now I understand that you'd like to be able to say that you live in central Jersey, what with Princeton and all, but unless Ocean County has declared war and expanded northward while I wasn't paying attention, OC is in south Jersey. Even if you live in that little tiny strip of OC that's north of 195.

I once had that same affliction, living in Forked River for a couple of years, but I got better. :cool:

Welcome!

Now I understand that you'd like to be able to say that you live in central Jersey, what with Princeton and all, but unless Ocean County has declared war and expanded northward while I wasn't paying attention, OC is in south Jersey. Even if you live in that little tiny strip of OC that's north of 195.

I once had that same affliction, living in Forked River for a couple of years, but I got better. :cool:

Haha I’m originally from Jackson, now I live in Forked River but went to college down by Atlantic City.

Haha I’m originally from Jackson, now I live in Forked River but went to college down by Atlantic City.

Nice climate along the bay coast there. And when I lived there a long time ago, the nuclear power plant paid almost all the property taxes -- that was nice! The German butcher shop was great, and the Captain's Inn was the big draw for dining.

We had a good two years there, while I was stationed at Fort Dix, but when I got out of the Army and went back to grad school, we moved back up to the Princeton area.

I probably wouldn't recognize the place any more, especially around Lacey Road...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom