newbie design, seeking feedback (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new to this, hoping to order some GB (or solo depending on my patience) ceramics in the semi near future, figured I better get at it. Planning to have a pro do the inlays and final lap tweaking the colours, but I thought why not get some colours/spots together now.

Top row is t2000 tourney set, 5/25/100/500

2nd row is cash set 0.05/0.25/1/5.

straggler is alternate for cash $5. cash set isn't dayglo on purpose neccessary, but keeping it notably lighter than tourney set means I can still have a "red" $0.05 and T5, and green $0.25 and T25

Inlay will be black background/white font (Aces format) though I was thinking about inverting that for 1 of the sets (white background, black font) My intent was to use 3x spots on tourney, 6x on cash.

any feedback is appreciated.

thanks

Pete

Attachments

• draft 2 set.png
    draft 2 set.png
    428.8 KB · Views: 113
I went another way. first 4 are micro cash, second 4 are T2000 tourney set. I realize one set could serve both purposes, but where's the fun in that. Looking for feedback on colour conflicts in general, fonts on the cash set, replacing victoria w/ "No Cash Value" or "Tournament" on the Tourney set or anything else I may regret. I was at a loss for the alternate $5 so you may recognize it. Call it a nod to the forum that has sent me down the rabbit hole

Attachments

• copy of 8pc set scallops pcf5.png
    copy of 8pc set scallops pcf5.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 85

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom