Newbie Chip Storage/Transport (1 Viewer)

Last edited:
I like mycasebuilder.com

Made this custom case there for my CDI set.
Thinking about going there for another. I think this one set me back $80 with custom foam.

View attachment 448119
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-case-from-mycasebuilder.54297/
Wow! I am looking at a case for my 800 Majestics I just bought. This setup looks great! I would love something just like this. I would love to duplicate this..lol! :) Care to share? Looks like you don't have them in racks either. That would be perfect not to have to store them in racks, too!

Wow! I am looking at a case for my 800 Majestics I just bought. This setup looks great! I would love something just like this. I would love to duplicate this..lol! :) Care to share? Looks like you don't have them in racks either. That would be perfect not to have to store them in racks, too!
Hey Friend,

I am pasting a graphic with the layout and dimensions below. I suggest you visit mycasebuilder.com and look at the available cases. I chose this case.

The 1.18" number you see on the barrel cutouts is depth. If I had to do it again I would go with a 1.0 depth to give a bit more room to grab the chips, as it stands I am only really able to grab the barrels with the tips of my fingers, I'd prefer a better purchase. There is also the option to add thumb holes, but I did not think there was enough space in my case and didn't think grabbing chips would be too big of an issue.

Anything with 3" depth is a cutout all the way through the foam. The narrow slot shown holds one standard paulson deck of cards.

chip-case-layout.png

Hey Friend,

I am pasting a graphic with the layout and dimensions below. I suggest you visit mycasebuilder.com and look at the available cases. I chose this case.

The 1.18" number you see on the barrel cutouts is depth. If I had to do it again I would go with a 1.0 depth to give a bit more room to grab the chips, as it stands I am only really able to grab the barrels with the tips of my fingers, I'd prefer a better purchase. There is also the option to add thumb holes, but I did not think there was enough space in my case and didn't think grabbing chips would be too big of an issue.

Anything with 3" depth is a cutout all the way through the foam. The narrow slot shown holds one standard paulson deck of cards.

View attachment 892006
Wow, thanks! This is great! I really appreciate it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom