Newbie Buying Advice for WSOP Bud Jones Chip (1 Viewer)

bakeshopbenny

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just started collecting poker chips, and I can't stop. My all-time favorite chip is the 2004 WSOP Horseshoe Bud Jones T-10,000, which is pictured below next to the 2005 WSOP Rio Bud Jones T-5,000. I'd really like to own either one of these chips, and recently found one on eBay. However, the price is $500!

Do you think it's worth that much, and is there some sort of global price guide available for chips? Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

wsop.png

My guess is the 5,000 would go for 200-250, it's something someone pocketed from the wsop as the chips weren't released so they are rare. 10,000 chip is rarer still and more valuable. I had a different color 5,000 that I recently sold for $200.

That eBay listing says best offer considered so maybe you can get it for well under 500

My guess is the 5,000 would go for 200-250, it's something someone pocketed from the wsop as the chips weren't released so they are rare. 10,000 chip is rarer still and more valuable. I had a different color 5,000 that I recently sold for $200.

That eBay listing says best offer considered so maybe you can get it for well under 500
Thanks for the advice! I'll submit a $200 offer, and will hope for the best. I'll post the result here.

If you PM me your address, I'd be happy to send you a WSOP Paulson chip to get you started, for free. Welcome, and happy chipping!
Wow! You're so kind, I really appreciate it. This entire community is great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom