Newbie Buyer (1 Viewer)

AustinVapors

Sitting Out
Reaction score
First post.. I’m kinda sick of China-Clays and want to slowly build a nice collection of REAL clays! Haha

I’m a Buyer looking for reasonably priced new or used 100s, 500s, 1k, and 5k chips so feel free to PM me. I’m not a big buyer so I’m not looking for full sets necessarily..I’m more of a Rack or Barrel purchaser. I’m in Colorado USA!
Thanks for letting me lurk and post! Look forward to chatting with fellow Chippers !
Have a great day!

Austin P.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 159
I’m so happy I found this forum and can’t wait to learn more about chips and this community of very nice people I’ve talked to so far!

I was told building a authentic chip set rack by rack was impossible .. but now I’m seeing that it’s not impossible you just have to be in pokerchipforum.com !

I’m very glad to have made my first small purchase with a seller known as @warewulf for some of his collection and can’t wait until they arrive in the mail! I attached the photo of the chips I purchased from @warewulf on this post. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Austin

Attachments

• 38F6A9E9-81D0-4A59-B366-4D89985FEA4A.png
    38F6A9E9-81D0-4A59-B366-4D89985FEA4A.png
    429.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m so happy I found this forum and can’t wait to learn more about chips and this community of very nice people I’ve talked to so far!

I was told building a authentic chip set rack by rack was impossible .. but now I’m seeing that it’s not impossible you just have to be in pokerchipforum.com !

I’m very glad to have made my first small purchase with a seller known as @warewulf for some of his collection and can’t wait until they arrive in the mail! I attached the photo of the chips I purchased from @warewulf on this post. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Austin
It's actually the preferred way of a few people here. I'm building a small set rack by rack as we speak. Good fun!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get the collection you are looking for, and I also hope you get to enjoy other useful sections of the forum as well.

A i'm lost... why a guy from Denver, called Austin wear an Arkansas jersey ?
Actually that's a Kansas basketball jersey, which is only one state away, so not too odd in Colorado. I also went to KU and live in Denver, and there are quite a few alumni here. Because who wants to live in Kansas after you graduate?? :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom