newbie. are these legit Kems?? (1 Viewer)

british71

Waiting List
Reaction score
just received these today directly from amazon. kem arrow red/blue arrow narrow super jumbo.
tried to show texture on the photos. do these look right to you.

IMG_0279.jpg
IMG_0281.jpg

Someone here had the same issue once, can’t remember what the outcome was. I’d return them if I was you.

Try using the search feature, maybe you can find the thread

They either look fake or used to hell.

In contact directly with Kem. Asked me a few questions which I answered via email, but no response yet.

Someone here had the same issue once, can’t remember what the outcome was. I’d return them if I was you.

Try using the search feature, maybe you can find the thread
That was me. I bought a large box of them on eBay and had to return them. The general consensus was that they were exposed to extreme heat.

That was me. I bought a large box of them on eBay and had to return them. The general consensus was that they were exposed to extreme heat.
I had a few KEM decks that looked exactly like this that were left in the trunk of my car during summer, it does look like it has got damaged pretty bad from the heat

just got off the phone with amazon. will get replacement setup on monday 10-5-2020
if replacement decks are the same they must be bogus knockoffs. also sent pics to kem directly
waiting for a response from them. I would say that they are not damaged but printed on awful card stock.
thanx all for your responses. will post how replacement setup looks. I don't want anybody else buying these
if they are knockoffs from third world printer.
ps: these are a deadringer of photo Beakertwang posted

thanx for the photo. excellent composition. mine look exactly like the cracked? one. both decks I got looked like your bad 3 of hearts.
Did you get one bad deck and one good deck in one shipment? I was on the phone with Amazon at 12:30am this morning and I will be getting a new replacement
setup Monday the 5th. Hope these will be OK. Will follow up when they arrive. Still haven't heard from Kem directly since I e-mailed them the same photos. I would really like to hear from them what caused the surface defect.
british71

I have a setup of Fournier 2826's on order with Amazon. Will take another few weeks to get here though:):)

british71

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom