New (1 Viewer)

Welcome to the site. Some early things to consider are budget, how many players you want to be able to support, and being able to use the set if the game gets bigger. Look around a bit. There are many resources here.

Welcome!

Hold on for the ride. Get samples before you buy and ask lots of questions. People here love to share their extensive knowledge of these little clay fun discs.

Welcome. Great advice thus far. Samples save u money, and one thing to consider, buying Paulsons will rarely cost you anything (or very little). Most of the time, these can be purchased with great confidence that if you don’t like them, they can be resold for close to your original cost. Consider them a rental set of chips with a biggish deposit. ;)

Welcome. You may have to piece something together, and get it little by little.. I started getting roulettes then went to used Empress, then a few mint chips now I have my custom set from CPC and could not be happier..

Welcome. Was in your shoes not too long ago and made the shift from China Clays to Paulsons finally. Do some searching, think about a budget and consume all the knowledge that the experienced members here will be more than happy to share with you. Don't be afraid to ask questions, the community is super helpful. You will hear folks tell you to "buy samples" of things you are interested in almost on repeat... trust the advice!

Welcome and good luck with your search!

Pull a chair up to the chip buffet and dig in!

IMG_6775.JPG

Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to learning and enjoying this new hobby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom