New Years Eve Plans (1 Viewer)

Yeah, not thinking I'm going to make it either. 6 more hours, and so many cocktails to drink :)
Not a chance.

Probably lots more drinkies in store tonight. I better stay off this site, lest I sell something I'll regret later. LOL.

Yeah, not thinking I'm going to make it either. 6 more hours, and so many cocktails to drink :)
Not a chance.

Probably lots more drinkies in store tonight. I better stay off this site, lest I sell something I'll regret later. LOL.
If you sell me something @liftapint, I promise it’s going to a GOOD home!:D:D

The brisket went on at 9am, chicken later, veggies and fish recently. Something for the carnivores, pescatarians and vegetarian friends coming over. Not pictured: 15 bottles of bourbon, rum and wine.
8F6CF2AB-D89E-46B9-9A60-C7F56F2377E7.jpeg
61D178D4-E25A-40D8-A52F-D340EFCF5AF2.jpeg

Not a chance.

dibs

My wife and I had our traditional steak and lobster dinner, little bit of Cuban rum. Sent the kids down to their grandfather’s apartment and had sexy time. Now we’re gathering the family to partake in this Black Mirror Choose-your-own-adventure deal on Netflix til the ball drops.

When everyone is long passed out, I watch The Twilight Zone all night like I did with my mom when I was young.

Sitting at home watching my three sisters snap chat stories from Edenborough Scotland. What a show over there. They went in some torch march and then to a giant party. My sisters are REALLY into scotch.

I am old and into sitting in my couch. The neighbor kids fireworks is enough excitement for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom