New Year Holiday Giveaway (2 Viewers)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Until midnight Monday Jan 5, this offer is open to people who missed out on the Xmas chip. After that, any remaining will be available to all.

Simply email me at sales@classicpokerchips.com with your

1. FULL NAME
2. SHIPPING ADDRESS
3. PCF USERNAME
4. EMAIL ADDRESS

and CPC will ship you one of these limited edition commemoratives.

Replies here or PM's don't count, you must email. Limit one chip per person. Offer is good until the chips are all gone.

Attachments

• CPCNYa.jpg
    CPCNYa.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 516
My xmas chip never arrived, assuming lost in the mail. Hopefully I have better luck this time. Thanks a lot for doing this!

Setting my alarm now, for midnight the 5th. Is that EST (Maine) or UK (GMT)?

Wanting that second chip. The first one has been my "worry stone" since my back surgery hit complications. Actually substitute "worry" for "pain". Somehow working on chip tricks really helps.

Setting my alarm now, for midnight the 5th. Is that EST (Maine) or UK (GMT)?

Wanting that second chip. The first one has been my "worry stone" since my back surgery hit complications. Actually substitute "worry" for "pain". Somehow working on chip tricks really helps.

EST, but I could have made it more awkward for you and said Icelandic :)

Email sent. Please ignore the first I fat fingered it halfway through typing so it sent before I finished putting my info in. Second email should have everything. Thanks

Dan

Email sent. Please ignore the first I fat fingered it halfway through typing so it sent before I finished putting my info in. Second email should have everything. Thanks

Dan

He is just trying to get two chips. :)

thanks David, I'll be on the waiting list for this one. happy 2015

Hoping to get one of the new chips, although the old one is still working pretty well - in for $120 - out for $502 after 3 hours. :D See you at midnight tomorrow. :cool:

Just seen this post, email sent. Hope I'm not too late as I missed out on the Christmas chip as well!

Happy and prosperous New Year to all at CPC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom