New Year Holiday Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Still chips left as far as i know, the midnight time frame was for the people that missed out on the Christmas chip to get first chance.

Only a few though. Single figures now.

Email sent...cross-fingers

Thanks David and CPC :)
IMG_0987.jpg

Excellent!

Now I cannot wait to see which one shows in the mail. I feel like a kid digging to the bottom of the box of cereal.

Interesting... Your Christmas chip is red with green spots, mine is green with red spots.

Taking another look to see if these are Layer Cake chips....

:(

My guess is that to save materials, they did 50-ish of each color, punched all of them, then swapped the spots.

Got mine today!! Thank You!!!!

Same here, thank you David. The FDL mold really allows for clear, crisp inlay designs, and love the bright white spots on these.

Got mine today. Lucky enough to get both holiday chips.:)

The bases were green and purple, if anybody is counting...

Got mine today. Lucky enough to get both holiday chips.:)

The bases were green and purple, if anybody is counting...

Compared to my new color sample set, I think the bases are actually light green and retro purple.

My guess is that to save materials, they did 50-ish of each color, punched all of them, then swapped the spots.

That is the same conclusion I drew. I was just a little surprised, but it made sense. If David posted both color sets, I am sure there would be a clamoring for type A or type B. That would be an additional headache for a freebie.

I am happy with the ones I got, and the New Year's chip really pops with a little oil.

That is the same conclusion I drew. I was just a little surprised, but it made sense. If David posted both color sets, I am sure there would be a clamoring for type A or type B. That would be an additional headache for a freebie.

I am happy with the ones I got, and the New Year's chip really pops with a little oil.

Look at the images I posted here and on the other forum. They are different (for both chips)! Don't tell me no-one noticed at the start.

Look at the images I posted here and on the other forum. They are different (for both chips)! Don't tell me no-one noticed at the start.
Sneaky Guy!

Got mine today it looks so sweet. I was lucky enough to get both Holiday chips this year.

Thanks again David for such an awesome give away

chip arrived today safe, sound, and beautiful - thanks, David!

Brilliant! Now there is one man who knows which forum, CT or PCF has the most traffic. A market analysing stroke of genius. Which stack of chips ran out first, only one man knows...

Brilliant! Now there is one man who knows which forum, CT or PCF has the most traffic. A market analysing stroke of genius. Which stack of chips ran out first, only one man knows...

Obviously once one stack ran out I had to start using the other for both.
All I will say is, same stack ran out first in both cases, but only by a few chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom