New WSOP chips (1 Viewer)

Luk_nuts

Pair
Reaction score
Opinions?

9nx9qaf4ctpx.png

"Old" ones:

Interesting. Any changes to the other denoms? Gut reaction is that I prefer the old 25k but the new 100k.

I think the colors were changed because the new colors (mint & purple) photograph better. The dark green and dark blue edgespots kind of blended into one another, though I think the purple and black edgespots have that same problem. I can see that a darker color for the 100,000 makes them easier to differentiate from the almond 250,000 chips.

yeah i'm definitely digging the new 25k. 100k i could go either way i think.

i also thought i saw a new pink chip of some kind on one of the live streams, but i could be mistaken.

Crappy photo from the live stream of million maker with the new pink chips.

Would love to see a close up of them.
image.jpg

And 25k on top of a 1k. To me it looks like they'd clash a bit.
image.jpg

Volpe's stack at HU Final

Attachments

• CGnyXbLUYAAN7oT.jpg
    CGnyXbLUYAAN7oT.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 249
Interesting. Any changes to the other denoms? Gut reaction is that I prefer the old 25k but the new 100k.

x2 - the new darker purples are awesome, not a fan of the lighter green 25ks.

It's funny but the "new" 100k color is very similar to the first sample 100k CPS chip PGI got from the factory. Maybe the paulson guys were watching that thread and saw how awesome the darker purple looked, lol.

Agree with B.C. -- the light green 25K is sharp. Not sure it's a better choice for the set, however.

No getting around that white 100K chip being all kinds of awesome.

Agree with B.C. -- the light green 25K is sharp. Not sure it's a better choice for the set, however.

Agreed. On its own the light green is nice, but in this particular set I'm not sure it works as well as the darker green one. I do like the darker purple 100K's though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom