New Via Lactea denoms - sample order thread (1 Viewer)

No horse in this race, but sending one to Santa Paz almost guarantees that it will also end up in somebody else's stocking at some future point in time. :)

OK. We'll use the OWPS seating chips for the sample set selection.

Dragons:

1) manamongkids
2) sleepypiggly
3) atomiktoaster
4) 12thman
5) ibetoneverything
6) PAZ
7) psypher1000
8) quicksilver75
9) tigon
10) ssanel

Lions:

1) rowdyrawhide

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448594529.788523.jpg

Drawings will be performed by the lovely Miss I. [emoji2]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448594621.111315.jpg

Holy Frak. Ben. Ben. BEN!
Awesome additions. That five hundo is just......perfect. I recall this is the first time in my chipping career someone does that with edgespots. Well executed. Congrats. Can't wait to see it live.

Reactions: Ben
Just sent PM to a few that I still need addresses for. If you haven't heard otherwise via PM, your samples went out this morning! :)

Do you have spare 500's? Both mine were busted into a bunch of pieces in the mail :(

My heart is broken seeing these beautiful chips in all those pieces.

View attachment 24027

[emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]

You and me both buddy. This is not the first report of that unfortunately. I have a very limited number of extras. Everyone please let me know the status of your samples when they arrive and we'll try to determine the best course of action. [emoji25]

[emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]

You and me both buddy. This is not the first report of that unfortunately. I have a very limited number of extras. Everyone please let me know the status of your samples when they arrive and we'll try to determine the best course of action. [emoji25]

I'll pay extra to have them shipped small flat rate box too if need be. These chips are too beautiful to get destroyed :(

Man, sorry to see that! Got my fingers crossed about mine...

Could it be that more edge spots make the base chip weaker in structure and hence more prone to breakage?

My chips arrived today, and are both spectacular and intact. Thanks! That $500 is totally off the chain; rowlin had the right idea in getting these in quantity - I should have ordered.a barrel.

And now, a moment of silence for the fallen comrades............

My Via Lactea sample set is complete! All chips arrived intact!

Wish I bought a rack of those $500s!! Gorgeous!

Thanks Ben!!

Ben is a class act. Thanks for the chips, sir! The $500 should bring the rungood tonite!
20151203_201138.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom