New Via Lactea denoms - sample order thread (2 Viewers)

Intact! Envelope in great shape, too.

Thanks! They're stellar!
IMG_20151207_122241.jpg

Reactions: Ben
Got mine in the mail on Friday. Everything in perfect condition. I Forgot how much I loved the 25c chip and the new $500 is obviously God tier all time chip.

Thanks again!

I'm guessing this is a sign as to why the US is better at about every sport than Canadians. Apparently American athletes volunteer with the USPS and practice slam dunking, kicking, judo chopping, punting, passing, rushing, homering, pitching and spiking your parcels.

Thanks Ben!! My package arrived Saturday safe and sound. They are out of this world!!
And thank you Miss I. for picking my number!

My three chips arrived were delivered to my office today in perfect condition, which is what I expected as I chose to have them mailed in a padded envelope. No cutting corners for me when it comes to chippies!

Ben, your $500 chip is crazy awesome, a winner for sure. Thanks so much for making them available. I'm planning to use one in an Air-Tite as a card capper this weekend. :)

A limited number of full sample sets MAY be available after this add-on depending on a few different as-yet-undetermined factors

"if" there is any available hit me up please. I may be interested.

Thanks,

B

All my chips survived, via bubble envelope!

Wow, if anyone wants to see the difference between ASM-LV and CPC, there it is in living color. All of my remaining unused extras were pretty Red-tacular and believe it or not, those were some of the BEST of my spare $5s and hundos. I didn't think they were that bad, but the lighting must not have been great. :eek:

Wow, if anyone wants to see the difference between ASM-LV and CPC, there it is in living color. All of my remaining unused extras were pretty Red-tacular and believe it or not, those were some of the BEST of my spare $5s and hundos. I didn't think they were that bad, but the lighting must not have been great. :eek:

Lol, you must mean those funny "stunted" edge spots on the $1, $5, and $100. Doesn't bother me for a sample set but I'd probably go crazy if they were all like this in a big set. Kind of reminds me when a few players noted how my expensive TRK and BCC semi-customs have mis-shapen inlays.

"They're handmade," I said. "Each one is a unique snowflake!"

They just snickered.

I find the red insert at 4:00 on the $5 to be particularly intriguing. Somebody must have worked very hard to do a circular spot like that without making an actual much-sought-after "dot spot". ;)

Arrived safe and sound! Love the $5, $20 and $500. Thanks again!

OK, bubble envelopes finally arrived today (3 days behind schedule...)

Given the issues reported by a number of members with slow or no delivery this time of year, does anyone object to waiting until after the holidays to receive these? If any of them were to go missing at this point, I would have absolutely NO more replacements (and also I'm busy as F with work this time of year, at least until sometime next week - if you gotta have 'em, I'll get 'em out though.)

Speaking of which, @12thMan and @stocky, did you ever get anything at all in your mailboxes???

OK, bubble envelopes finally arrived today (3 days behind schedule...)

Given the issues reported by a number of members with slow or no delivery this time of year, does anyone object to waiting until after the holidays to receive these? If any of them were to go missing at this point, I would have absolutely NO more replacements (and also I'm busy as F with work this time of year, at least until sometime next week - if you gotta have 'em, I'll get 'em out though.)

Speaking of which, @12thMan and @stocky, did you ever get anything at all in your mailboxes???

I don't mind waiting until after the holidays. If it will help ensure everyone that needs one gets one I only need one replacement.

2 chips arrived. But alas they were both in 2 pieces. :(

Fortunately they are clean breaks and should be easy to stick back together. :)

@Ben , in the mail yesterday was an envelope with two chips in it, postmarked November 30 in Nashville, both chips intact and beautiful!! Thank you very much!!!

@Ben , in the mail yesterday was an envelope with two chips in it, postmarked November 30 in Nashville, both chips intact and beautiful!! Thank you very much!!!

That's fookin weird on all counts. Oh you crazy, crazy USPS... :rolleyes:

I sure am glad you got them though!

All remaining orders and replacements shipped today (in padded bubble mailers.) Also, for each of you who took one for the team by gluing a broken chip back together or accepting just one replacement instead of two, a huge THANK YOU and I have refunded you $4 via Paypal.

This matter is now done. Thank God. :coffee:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom