New Via Lactea denoms - sample order thread (1 Viewer)

Ben

Full House
Reaction score
And now back to regularly-scheduled chip-related programming...

I have just received finalized art from J5 for 5-cent and $500 chip additions to the Via Lactea set. Not sure yet on the timeline for the order - I might be placing it as soon as next week, or as long as a couple more months down the road. But, I thought I would go ahead and start a sample order thread and give folks plenty of time to get their requests in if they would like samples. No money will be requested until the order is placed.

The 5-cent chip is a standard level 1 @ $1.45 per chip. The $500 chip is level 9 with $.20 bright white premium @ $3.44 per chip. Shipping will be by bubble mailer at approx. $2.60 (US) / $7 (international), unless someone knows of a cheaper but still reliable way of shipping just two chips.

A limited number of full sample sets MAY be available after this add-on depending on a few different as-yet-undetermined factors, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now, I am taking requests for the new denoms ONLY. Please post here if you would like one, or both. :)

br_vlp_add_mock_final.jpg

List:

k9dr PAID
manamongkids PAID
SixSpeedFury PAID
jbutler (2x $500 only) PAID
gopherblue ($500 only) PAID
Forty4 PAID
Puggy PAID (bubble mailer)
Pltrgyst PAID
Sleepypiggly (2x) PAID
RowdyRawhide (2x) PAID
atomiktoaster PAID
Ronoh PAID
Stocky PAID
12thman PAID
Abby99 (2x $500) PAID (bubble mailer)
Mr. Cheese (2x $500) PAID
Poker Zombie PAID
JFCJ PAID
iBetonEverything PAID
PAZ PAID (bubble mailer)
Psypher1000 PAID
Quicksilver75 PAID
Jeff PAID
BGinGA OK
Tigon PAID
LabMonkey PAID
Mental Nomad PAID
Racer96 (13x $500 only) PAID
ssanel54 PAID
Rowlin (12x $500 only) PAID
BNM PAID (bubble mailer)
CdnBeerLover PAID
Georgiakurt PAID

Last edited:
That nickel is one sexy chip.........I like the 500. Its just awful busy for me.

These look fantastic. will be great additions. I'll take 2 $500 chips, please!

...$.20 bright white premium...

I recall this being $.50 at one time. Dropped or discounted?

When the guys at CPC are making that $500 chip, I wonder if they will be thinking WTF is this guy's problem, choosing this ridiculous rainbow palette, making our lives miserable. Total win!

I wonder what the error rate on that chip is, lol.

So.... yea, I'm down for (2) sets of the 5c and $500 chips, and down for (2) full sample sets (rest of the chips) when available as well.

Last edited:
In for both....2 of each if you don't mind

Thanks
Aaron

shamless beg for full sample set if possible

Both please. Add this set to Chateau de Noix on my list of legendary sets where I thought I was too late for samples, but lucked out in the end.

In for both if available! Awesome set!

Edit: to clarify, definitely in for the two new chips, definitely want a full set if available also.

Last edited:
In for one nickel and two $500's (one for my wall display and one as a card capper). Fantastic additions to an already incredible set.

Count me in for samples as well! That $500 is a prismatic thing of beauty.

I have to clarify also, is the nickel DG Tiger? I need DG Tiger for my sample set, and this would do nicely.

And because you didn't clarify, and I gotta know...

5¢: Cancer?
$500: Supernova (obv. but if it's gonna be a game I want to get at least 1 right) ;)

Reactions: Ben
In for like 5000 of them!

But seriously please put me down for a set. These are still one of my favorite custom sets!

Count me in for samples as well! That $500 is a prismatic thing of beauty.

I have to clarify also, is the nickel DG Tiger? I need DG Tiger for my sample set, and this would do nicely.

And because you didn't clarify, and I gotta know...

5¢: Cancer?
$500: Supernova (obv. but if it's gonna be a game I want to get at least 1 right) ;)

5c = orange. Saving Tiger for the tourney set!

Constellation is Apus ("Bird of Paradise") :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom