New Vendor: Gorilla Gaming (1 Viewer)

@GorillaGlenn hey Glenn, is the premium pedestal option as depicted on your website or do you Offer custom pedestals and if so do you have photos? I follow on Facebook and IG but I don’t think I’ve seen many pedestal options. Thanks :)
We can do almost any custom pedestal if your budget desires, we just don't have everything up on the site, we try to cover what 90% of our customer request desires are and that is certainly the most cost effectlive solution... but we we absolutely do quite a big variety of custom pedestals wood and metal as well as custom table shapes and sizes.

Just ordered gorilla legs to try them out, hope to purchase a table from you guys in the future!

Glad I found you guys on here, I desperately needed to find a replacement for the table legs I currently have.

Really considering a 66" pub table... It would fit perfectly for my space. I just don't have the real need for a 10 manned table so this looks amazing. It looks like it has very ample space for seating 8 at this one too!!

Really considering a 66" pub table... It would fit perfectly for my space. I just don't have the real need for a 10 manned table so this looks amazing. It looks like it has very ample space for seating 8 at this one too!!
I hope you have long arms to fetch chips out of the center of the table. I have a 56" and most players have difficulty pulling pots without standing up a little.

Legs are thick… wow… excited to start delving into this dangerously wonderful universe!

Just took delivery of my first gorilla gaming table and it’s awesome. Very sturdy.
IMG_9828.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom