New Vendor: Catalyst Custom Poker (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Please welcome @timinater as our newest vendor.

catalyst_custom_poker.jpg

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/catalyst-custom-poker.122/

That. :)

But mostly have been kept busy thanks to the forum, so supporting as a vendor seems like the least I can do.

That said I do have a few ideas in the pipeline. Will be starting out with some ready to go artwork for the next cards mold GB.
You're great at what you do so can't say I'm anything but giddy at what you have coming :wow:

But mostly have been kept busy thanks to the forum, so supporting as a vendor seems like the least I can do.

That said I do have a few ideas in the pipeline. Will be starting out with some ready to go artwork for the next cards mold GB.
Looking forward to your ready to go artwork for Cards GB2!

Careful, they’ll all want your artwork then want 32 changes to it. Then they will send it to Tina and want 67 more changes. :)

Awesome! Having a great time working with you right now on the @T_Chan felt.

Maybe we can carry onto some custom labels!

About time!

Tim is great to work with! He's designing a second CPC inlay for me and its shaping up to be awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom