New Vegas Member (1 Viewer)

Glad you found your way here.
Get ready for lots of inquiries about harvesting.
I kind of thought that may be the case. I didn’t even really know that was a thing until a couple days ago.
I was actually wondering if trading harvested chips for the chips I want is something that is a thing? Seems like a great way to build up my own collection and help other people out at the same time.

Welcome - would love to hear where a local eats and plays.

Also wondering what you do with all your vacation time, since you are already in the vacation destination. o_O
We moved here in May during coronavirus. So it’s been interesting. However, we have absolutely 0 regrets and love it. The fact that most of our vacation time was going to Vegas was a big factor in moving. Our plan was to use our vacation time to do more relaxing type vacations like Mexico and Hawaii beaches etc. we haven’t done any of that yet. We have been doing staycations and fancy dinners in Vegas for birthdays and events and stuff and that has been really awesome. Getting to do Bellagio suites and such for much cheaper than usual. Bazar
Meats inside the Sahara is ridiculously good. Secret pizza, shake shack, and dirt dog are some our favorite quick eats on the strip.

Welcome - would love to hear where a local eats and plays.

Also wondering what you do with all your vacation time, since you are already in the vacation destination. o_O
Forgot the where we play portion, oops. We like to go to different spots so we’ve been to pretty much all of them. We like Venetian and Caesar’s the best though right now. It does change as promos and specials change and how our wins and losses at particular places shade our opinions of them lol.

Picture of my Milano collection.

Attachments

• B3E6B797-E4A6-45EA-A98B-A9598E8CCFE9.jpeg
    B3E6B797-E4A6-45EA-A98B-A9598E8CCFE9.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 90
I kind of thought that may be the case. I didn’t even really know that was a thing until a couple days ago.
I was actually wondering if trading harvested chips for the chips I want is something that is a thing? Seems like a great way to build up my own collection and help other people out at the same time.
I am sure there would lots of interest in a trading program like that. I would think you would be wise to put up a "This is what I want" post and see if you can work something out with members. Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom