New Tourney chip and new labels (1 Viewer)

Coyote

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I think 'm getting a new chip in my AO Tourney line-up. It's going to be the lavender one, the other ones already existing.
It's going to be a T500 chip, with the white chip having to be re-labeled and denominated as T100 (why it wasn't denominated on the first place is an awful TLDR).
The DG Peach, used as 1K, will remain non-denominated, as there 's just no space for a 4-digit denom.
AO Tourney+.png

Given the limited space on the label, the denoms would be either normal (horizontally placed) but a tad smaller, or vertically placed, instead of the ΑΘΕ inscription (which will have to go anyway).
I only have the labels in pdf format which apparently doesn't rank as an image, so you have to open the attachment to see.
Feel free to contribute any thoughts:)

Attachments

• 100 500c.pdf
    385.6 KB · Views: 155
I have a cheap set of chips in which, instead of the yellow denominated as 1000, it is denominated as "1K". You could consider doing that instead of leaving it without a denomination. It's not ideal, but depending on what your needs are, it could be preferable (or not).

I like the horizontal placement of the 100 and 500 much better than the vertical. One thought might be to have a normal sized 1 and 5 with the following 00s a factor smaller.

I think @Gobbs is onto something with the 1k. Or if you do the 00s above smaller, maybe three 000s will fit too?

1K - the whole reason we use K is greek (instead of T from US, M from Latin). So it's especially acceptable in this set.

1K - the whole reason we use K is greek (instead of T from US, M from Latin). So it's especially acceptable in this set.
Cruel irony: In Greek, it's Hilio-smth, so it would be the X (Greek for H):LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom