New to the group (1 Viewer)

Welcome! Look forward to going to Japan at some point, looks like a really interesting country. Hows poker in Japan?

Welcome Chris, yes many others share the chipping disease! Any chance you have pictures of the chips you own? Also if you don't mind sharing possible plans for future sets. This is a place where all of those chipping dreams can become reality, just hold tight to that paypal account it may be your friend in the beginning. But in a few short months may become your enemy!! Enjoy your chipping journey sir!! Fellow chipper Ben

Hi Chris, and Welcome!
I was born in New York but my parents are both Japanese. What chips do you have? My first set was Custom Matsui’s
Jun

Welcome! Look forward to going to Japan at some point, looks like a really interesting country. Hows poker in Japan?
Lame, it’s impossible to get a game. Usually play once in awhile with a few buddies.

Hi Chris, and Welcome!
I was born in New York but my parents are both Japanese. What chips do you have? My first set was Custom Matsui’s
Jun
I have a set of cigar sniffers, archetypes and some bud jones coin inlay, but no paulsons yet.

Awesome! If you ever come to NYC, you’re welcome to come over for a game! A set of Bud Jones is definitely on my want list.

GPI Macau right?

I was referencing the fact that Angel Holdings Godo Kaisha of Japan has finalized their acquisition of Gaming Partners International (GPI) Corporation. GPI is the manufacturing company that owns all the legal and physical production capacity for Paulson, Bourgogne et Grasset, Bud Jones, Blue Chip Company, and other lines from a series of mergers in recent decades. If we had an "in" at Angel's head office, perhaps we could persuade someone to lean on someone else to allow production of a set (or multiple sets) of custom-designed chips for the benefit of the wider chip community. And, by the wider chip community, I really mean me. ;)

Welcome Chris, yes many others share the chipping disease! Any chance you have pictures of the chips you own? Also if you don't mind sharing possible plans for future sets. This is a place where all of those chipping dreams can become reality, just hold tight to that paypal account it may be your friend in the beginning. But in a few short months may become your enemy!! Enjoy your chipping journey sir!! Fellow chipper Ben
Only been here a short time and already finding love, lol! this is so much fun it should be illegal. Im currently working on my JACKS cincy set, so we will see how that ends up, lol. I honestly didn't know i had a passion for the chips until i found this site. I found it on a youtube thread looking for chip reviews on chips i was looking to buy from various sites like eBay, side pot gaming, and CPC. i was looking for the original rounders the movie chips with the roman mold to see if we could actually buy some (absolute dream chip! thats what started my poker craze i would love to have a piece of that history) but obviously not possible, lol. i never knew you could own actual paulson chips until now and i absolutely LOVE my sets, i cant begin to say how much i love this site for allowing me to finally be able to just own one set of paulsons, let alone 2! anyway thank you all for creating this awesome forum and im definitely enjoying the addiction!

Attachments

• 6EBF708E-3296-40B0-8855-00AC6D538720_1_201_a.jpeg
    6EBF708E-3296-40B0-8855-00AC6D538720_1_201_a.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 61

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom