New to the Forum (1 Viewer)

QueenBCC

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi, I’m QueenBCC from the Central Coast, Australia. I’m an amateur poker player who has recently gotten back on the wagon (haven’t played in years though). I personally find the design process of the individual chips fascinating! I am thoroughly enjoying what everyone is coming up with and their stories behind their sets.
At some point will come up with my own unique set.
Nice to meet everyone

Welcome to PCF @QueenBCC. I assume by your title you have some wonderful BCC sets? I know a TRK Quenn but it’s nice to have a BCC Quenn around as well.
Hope you enjoy.

Welcome to PCF @QueenBCC. I assume by your title you have some wonderful BCC sets? I know a TRK Quenn but it’s nice to have a BCC Quenn around as well.
Hope you enjoy.
Thank you.
Oh I wish! Complete and utter amateur! Ha
Just so happened to be a coincidence
So no sets as yet!! I’ve just worked up the courage to introduce myself in here and have been onlooking for quite a few months now. There are some awesome sets and designs!!

Thank you.
Oh I wish! Complete and utter amateur! Ha
Just so happened to be a coincidence
So no sets as yet!! I’ve just worked up the courage to introduce myself in here and have been onlooking for quite a few months now. There are some awesome sets and designs!!
Is the BCC for the chips or Central Coast and you’re the Queen B Ha
Ha
Oh I must have dropped my crown some where… mmm hmmm
It really was an awesome coincidence though!
With my nickname starting with ‘B’ and living on the Central Coast, I thought it just rolled off the tongue quite well…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom