New to the Forum (1 Viewer)

JaketheGreat

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say hello as I just got into the hobby. I'm looking forward to starting and amassing a cool collection like some of the ones I've seen you guys have. I'm opening up a new chapter in my life after a recent incident resulting in a loss in the family. My dad used to love collecting interesting chips and I think it'd be cool to take on the mantle. I can't wait to get involved with the community.

Hello and welcome! There certainly is no shortage of interesting chips around here. I'm still discovering new ones every day and learning a lot about the hobby in the process.

Greetings @JaketheGreat and welcome the PCF! This is a great place to make your father proud collecting interesting chips and more importantly getting involved with the community. Looks like you're in San Rafael. My childhood home was on Blackstone off of Marinwood.

Welcome to PCF

Don’t say no one warn you , Run before falling into the rabbit hole

And always get sample first if you are curious about the rabbit hole

Hey guys just wanted to say hello as I just got into the hobby. I'm looking forward to starting and amassing a cool collection like some of the ones I've seen you guys have. I'm opening up a new chapter in my life after a recent incident resulting in a loss in the family. My dad used to love collecting interesting chips and I think it'd be cool to take on the mantle. I can't wait to get involved with the community.
Sorry to hear about a loss in the family. That always hurts

Hello and welcome to the forum !!!
You will meet some great people here
who really enjoy their chips …

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom