New to the Forum!! (1 Viewer)

IBluffoften

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself, I am fairly young and have been playing poker since i was 14 so 16 years now. I have won some pretty big tourneys and prefer cash games. I found this forum looking up ways to build a poker table for my home games. My buddy bought a $6,000 poker table a while back and stopped having games and he let his cat scratch up the leather padded rails and the speed felt was disgusting so he gave it to me I took it all apart and have been fixing it up so if someone can point me to the right direction of a forum to start for my build so I can get everyones help that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for letting me join and I look forward to hearing from you all and learning new things.

IBLUFFOFTEN

Welcome !
I have no idea on how to build a poker table :p

Hello, welcome. If you go to the top and click on Search and enter "poker table build" you will find a plethora of information and people who have been there and done that. Good luck!!

Hello and welcome to PCF! I myself am not handy, but there are lots of resources here for you. There is also quite a lot of PCF members is MD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom