New to site. From Long Beach, CA (1 Viewer)

EM0

Reaction score
Sup guys,
I’m new to the site. Just getting back into the game after taking 4 years off. Was busy producing kids. Now that my youngest is 3, I finally have time to play poker, without worrying about my wife divorcing me. LOL

Anyways - cheers !!

Ps: a small group of us usually play ever Friday in Long Beach. Message me if interested. Only chill guys- NO Drama or cry babies. Thanks, E-Mo

Welcome to the forum!
Read and see a lot and don't spend too much!
Cheers!

Sup guys,
I’m new to the site. Just getting back into the game after taking 4 years off. Was busy producing kids. Now that my youngest is 3, I finally have time to play poker, without worrying about my wife divorcing me. LOL

Anyways - cheers !!

Ps: a small group of us usually play ever Friday in Long Beach. Message me if interested. Only chill guys- NO Drama or cry babies. Thanks, E-
Hello and welcome! Is Snoop or Warren G in your poker group? ;) LBC
Edit: ah sorry not the first one with this reference

Sup guys,

Anyways - cheers !!

Ps: a small group of us usually play ever Friday in Long Beach. Message me if interested. Only chill guys- NO Drama or cry babies. Thanks, E-Mo

I’m also in Long Beach! I try to host whenever I can but the kiddos (I have a 3 yr old and 8 month old) definitely make it harder. I’ll shoot you a PM to get the details on your Friday games if that’s okay. When I do get the chance to play, it’s usually with a couple of the other chippers here. Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom