New to PCF (1 Viewer)

Jessespex

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I'm new here. I've been slowly massing a set of chips of Monte Carlo's roughly 3000k chips. I'm also interested in working on building another set more medium high range something like the Royal Collection. Anyhow looking forward to learning more and talking to you all.

Welcome to PCF

Do you mean 3000k or 3k of chips ?

Either way, it probably adviseable to keep the number of chip Low or manageable like 500-600 because they don’t retain their value and you don’t really use that much chip unless you running an underground gambling den.

If you are running one, it be in your best interest to do some custom poker chip rather then using the public stock chip

Welcome to PCF

Do you mean 3000k or 3k of chips ?

Either way, it probably adviseable to keep the number of chip Low or manageable like 500-600 because they don’t retain their value and you don’t really use that much chip unless you running an underground gambling den.

If you are running one, it be in your best interest to do some custom poker chip rather then using the public stock chip
Wise words

Wise words
Good catch.. 3k in chips. It started with wanting all of the denominations and to have enough chips to host games with buddies with having the option both high and low denominations and cash. But now after recently joining PCF, and realizing the whole other world of chips that are available. It's definietly got be rethinking things lol.

Welcome. I did the same thing. Not 3000 but a lot of the wrong denominations I’ll never use now that I’ve read up on here. Probably still cheaper that what I want now!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom