New to PCF! (1 Viewer)

Gucko

Pair
Reaction score
Hello gang! I just joined PCF after being referred. I listed a set of Paulson James Bond chips on marketplace and I got a reply by someone who provided lots of good info about this forum. I am interested in learning more about different chips, and am also in need of a custom poker table for the game room I am finally building after nearly 2 decades of wishing.

Welcome! We also have members who can answer every question you can think to ask, along with dozens you never even considered!

Welcome, glad to have you join us and best wishes on your table journey! There will plenty of helping hands here on the forum!

Welcome to the circus, and get ready to be sucked into the black hole of chipping!

Since you are building out your game room, you gotta have one of these:

20200722_162721.jpg

This one is mine, but my son custom builds them. Here is his vendor thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-wooden-poker-chip-storage-cabinet-and-trays.58288/

Whatever questions you have, ask away. This place is a great community of wonderful and helpful people.

Welcome to the forum..smell world! Another member sent me your listing earlier. I also absolutely love the CDI 05 series like many others around here. Hope you find a nice upgrade as you continue your chipping journey!!

In the process of growing the set but here's the 05 CDi colection!
20200725_131135.jpg

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome to the circus, and get ready to be sucked into the black hole of chipping!

Since you are building out your game room, you gotta have one of these:

View attachment 530914

This one is mine, but my son custom builds them. Here is his vendor thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-wooden-poker-chip-storage-cabinet-and-trays.58288/

Whatever questions you have, ask away. This place is a great community of wonderful and helpful people.
Amazing!!

Hello gang! I just joined PCF after being referred. I listed a set of Paulson James Bond chips on marketplace and I got a reply by someone who provided lots of good info about this forum. I am interested in learning more about different chips, and am also in need of a custom poker table for the game room I am finally building after nearly 2 decades of wishing.
Awesome to see so many new members this week.
Keep us updated on your game room - We're nosey.

It’s under construction. What I know so far…

100” 4k screen/projector
84” poker table custom built. Still looking at options.
Considering 1 to 2 slot machines or maybe a digital roulette machine.
Lucky 21 delivering on Wednesday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom