New to PCF (1 Viewer)

smithsean22

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello there, new to the forum.

I've played poker off and on since I was a kid, mainly at home small cash games or at home 8-10 player tournament style ($10-$20) buy ins. I have a 500 chip set of World Poker Tour but was thinking of upgrading. So I did just some initial research and found myself here. I figured I should join and start learning the ropes. I am hoping to get some guidance about poker chip sets and other accessories. Oh and I do have samples already heading my way: Majestics, Milanos, Nexgen Pro Classics, Dunes, Scrolls, and the super sample from Apache.

Here's a pic of my set

IMG-0222.jpg

Welcome!

You’re on the right track with the samples. Also important is get good advice on how to maximize your budget with a good, efficient breakdown.

Also, get a sample of ceramics from @ABC Gifts and Awards/ @BR Pro Poker, or Sunfly. They’re great value.

Welcome!

Good start with samples, which is always great advice, but don't go crazy with those yet either. Just make sure to take your time looking around and browsing, since there are things out there you do not even know exist and may end up liking the most. The search function is a great tool as well.

Welcome!

Good start with samples, which is always great advice, but don't go crazy with those yet either. Just make sure to take your time looking around and browsing, since there are things out there you do not even know exist and may end up liking the most. The search function is a great tool as well.

Thanks, I had been lurking around the forums for a week or two, watched some youtube @Hobbyphilic , and based on some posts narrowed it down to those options based on my budget. I do like the designs of the ceramics but most are out of my price range for now. I do have sample of scrolls coming too to see if I even like the feel.

Welcome!
A word of advice, there are members here that can be very helpful in tweaking your chip breakdown in order to maximize your budget.
Be receptive to their advise and try to keep an open mind. If you are friendly and open minded you will find we have a lot of knowledgeable people that would love to help you. Good luck and happy chipping! :tup:

Welcome! So many great comments already above - you can see the value of the PCF community just in those replies. Take your time and enjoy the process!

Welcome to the forum. There's a really great crew here to help you get the right chip composition to support the game you play.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us, and great start collecting samples/reading up on info. Please post any questions you may have, many here will be happy to help!

Welcome to the forum. Get ready to get sucked into this fascinating and fun hobby! I've only been here a couple of months and now I'm addicted.

Looking at the chips you are considering, what if I told you that you could get completely CUSTOM chips with the design of your choice, your own personal poker room name on them, and the colors and denominations of your choice for about the same money as those chips above?

Go HERE and prepare for your mind to be blown!

Welcome to the forum. Get ready to get sucked into this fascinating and fun hobby! I've only been here a couple of months and now I'm addicted.

Looking at the chips you are considering, what if I told you that you could get completely CUSTOM chips with the design of your choice, your own personal poker room name on them, and the colors and denominations of your choice for about the same money as those chips above?

Go HERE and prepare for your mind to be blown!
Thanks for link. We’ll see if I can get samples and design before the deadline

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom