New to PCF (1 Viewer)

Vyom

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this forum. I'm a fan of poker and board games. 18XX board games are a big reason why I got interested in this forum. Hope to get a lot of insights and some great advice here.

Thanks.

Welcome! Many members here are into the 18xx games and other board games!

Definitely a fan of using chips for practically any game that uses money, points, or numbered tokens.

Welcome to the forum. Use the search function and you will find a lot of members here have switched to chips for their 18xx games. @physics squirrel has probably built the best 18xx themed set. Check it out!

Welcome :)

What are 18xx games?

Economic board games with a train based theme.Basic mechanics is a lot of trading and requires money. Poker chips are historically used in these games as an alternative. I’m new to this genre though.

Definitely a fan of using chips for practically any game that uses money, points, or numbered tokens.

Welcome to the forum. Use the search function and you will find a lot of members here have switched to chips for their 18xx games. @physics squirrel has probably built the best 18xx themed set. Check it out!

Thanks. Will do!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom