New to PCF

Vyom

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this forum. I'm a fan of poker and board games. 18XX board games are a big reason why I got interested in this forum. Hope to get a lot of insights and some great advice here.

Thanks.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Definitely a fan of using chips for practically any game that uses money, points, or numbered tokens.

Welcome to the forum. Use the search function and you will find a lot of members here have switched to chips for their 18xx games. @physics squirrel has probably built the best 18xx themed set. Check it out!

Vyom

Waiting List
Reaction score
Welcome :)

What are 18xx games?

Economic board games with a train based theme.Basic mechanics is a lot of trading and requires money. Poker chips are historically used in these games as an alternative. I’m new to this genre though.

Definitely a fan of using chips for practically any game that uses money, points, or numbered tokens.

Welcome to the forum. Use the search function and you will find a lot of members here have switched to chips for their 18xx games. @physics squirrel has probably built the best 18xx themed set. Check it out!

Thanks. Will do!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Top Bottom