New (to me) paypal requirement for paying F&F (1 Viewer)

DrStrange

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just ran into a new requirement from paypal to pay via friends and family. I was required to input the first and last name of the account holder to pay the man his monies for a few chips.

Maybe this has been in place for a while, but I was able to send money just a few days ago to @David O without getting a request for that information. I had sent money to him previously, so maybe that was different.

I was required to input the first and last name of the account holder
I got that a few times. The email address was wrong. Double check for any typos.

Last edited:
PayPal is making it very difficult. For me, it defaults to paying for an item or service and you have to manually change it to f&f.

PayPal is making it very difficult. For me, it defaults to paying for an item or service and you have to manually change it to f&f.

I have a feeling that PayPal will become a goods and services only payment processor and will force the friends and family payments to their Venmo social media platform.

I've been finding this happening to me as well as of late. To make matters worse I've been running into a "glitch" where, when I try to change the payment method to F&F, the page pretends to load the new method, but then reverts back to Goods and Services as if I hadn't done anything at all. This has happened to me twice in the last week and it's driving me a little bonkers.

Untitled-1.jpg

I have a feeling that PayPal will become a goods and services only payment processor and will force the friends and family payments to their Venmo social media platform.

This is exactly what's going to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom