New to me Gassers (1 Viewer)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up 10 Gasser chairs at lunch today for $7 each :) They were only a few miles from my business and are in pretty good shape.

ED42FB08-7CED-46A9-A905-38A1E812C3E5.jpeg

What do you search to find deals like this. Gasser only brings up one hit on craigslist for Atlanta and they want $25 each which isn't terrible, but they also don't respond. I tried banquet and restaurant chairs as well.

What do you search to find deals like this. Gasser only brings up one hit on craigslist for Atlanta and they want $25 each which isn't terrible, but they also don't respond. I tried banquet and restaurant chairs as well.

Also search banquet chairs. But stacking chair s is what I search most often.

I set an alert on Craig’s list for “gasser” and for “stacking chairs”.

I got these for $10 each in Dallas. @k9dr and others have gotten better condition chairs for around the same price. You can’t beat them. 8 hours and no sore ass.
image.jpg

I set an alert on Craig’s list for “gasser” and for “stacking chairs”.

I got these for $10 each in Dallas. @k9dr and others have gotten better condition chairs for around the same price. You can’t beat them. 8 hours and no sore ass.
View attachment 211684

Might be worth the 6 hour drive to Dallas to pick up Gassers. Hmmm. Any more?

Man, totally forgot to factor chairs into my poker room build. No idea what to look for. Just searched stackable chairs on CL and found this, gonna check them out when I can, what do we think?

Chairs.jpg

Man, totally forgot to factor chairs into my poker room build. No idea what to look for. Just searched stackable chairs on CL and found this, gonna check them out when I can, what do we think?

View attachment 211784
That beats a folding chair, but you really want 3 inches or more for the seat cushion. Anything less and you are gonna have a sore ass.

View attachment 211784

Chairs are a never ending search... you get chairs, then upgrade, then upgrade again... I’ve gone through several iterations of poker room chairs. And Gasser and stacking chairs and office chairs are common searches for me... but rest assured, it was frustrating... many times I’d see people posting “hey I got these gassers for $10” and I still had cheapo restaurant stacking chairs... but eventually the chair gods will smile on you. Just keep looking. It has taken me years to have a fleet of high end chairs.

That beats a folding chair, but you really want 3 inches or more for the seat cushion. Anything less and you are gonna have a sore ass.

Different angle shows around 3" of cushion. I will try to check em in person tomorrow.

chairs2.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom