New to me Gassers

saleen121212

Full House
Reaction score
What do you search to find deals like this. Gasser only brings up one hit on craigslist for Atlanta and they want $25 each which isn't terrible, but they also don't respond. I tried banquet and restaurant chairs as well.

Rhodeman77

Full House
Reaction score
What do you search to find deals like this. Gasser only brings up one hit on craigslist for Atlanta and they want $25 each which isn't terrible, but they also don't respond. I tried banquet and restaurant chairs as well.
Also search banquet chairs. But stacking chair s is what I search most often.

CraigT78

Full House
Reaction score
I set an alert on Craig’s list for “gasser” and for “stacking chairs”.

I got these for $10 each in Dallas. @k9dr and others have gotten better condition chairs for around the same price. You can’t beat them. 8 hours and no sore ass.
image.jpg

Reaction score
Man, totally forgot to factor chairs into my poker room build. No idea what to look for. Just searched stackable chairs on CL and found this, gonna check them out when I can, what do we think?

Chairs.jpg

CraigT78

Full House
Reaction score
Man, totally forgot to factor chairs into my poker room build. No idea what to look for. Just searched stackable chairs on CL and found this, gonna check them out when I can, what do we think?

View attachment 211784
That beats a folding chair, but you really want 3 inches or more for the seat cushion. Anything less and you are gonna have a sore ass.

Trihonda

4 of a Kind
Reaction score

View attachment 211784
Chairs are a never ending search... you get chairs, then upgrade, then upgrade again... I’ve gone through several iterations of poker room chairs. And Gasser and stacking chairs and office chairs are common searches for me... but rest assured, it was frustrating... many times I’d see people posting “hey I got these gassers for $10” and I still had cheapo restaurant stacking chairs... but eventually the chair gods will smile on you. Just keep looking. It has taken me years to have a fleet of high end chairs.

Top Bottom