New to custom… questions! (1 Viewer)

Jesssss

Reaction score
I’m trying to get some custom poker chips made. I already have a design ready, I just need to know the best route to take. I’m super into quality and if I’m going to do it I might as well make them nice, even if it’s pricey. So three questions:

Who makes the nicest custom chips?

Who has the best price/quality ratio?

Is doing it myself with no prior experience even worth looking into?

go to the Links on the top menu bar and there is a CPC design tool where you can play with molds, colors, and edge spots

Not sure if you are set on clay chips, but if not, then you should consider ceramics as well.

Ie get some samples and try to get a feel for what you like.

Don’t forget about plastic chips! :cool

Abbiati
563D94C8-03B0-4809-8974-96A57A465D3A.jpeg

Matsui
E5A9C1DB-01FB-4951-8EDD-CE43EABFA07A.jpeg

I've always really loved the look of Bud Jones v7 style chips (RIP the BW's...) plastics can definitelybe a quality chip if the design is right.

Unfortunately, minimum order quantities are usually too high for a single customer to approach Matsui and Abbiati. Price premiums for not reaching MOQ are punishing. Best done as a group buy.

Back when I was in talks with Matsui, many moons ago, I think the minimum was 500 per chip, or suffer some extra fees. Now I’ve seen some posts here that say 300..? That seems quite doable.

For fully custom Abbiatis, yes the MOQ is high. But I believe you could use custom artwork on their Quick Delivery line or some overruns they have from previous orders, avoiding or significantly reducing the minimum quantities.

Not sure if you are set on clay chips, but if not, then you should consider ceramics as well.

Ie get some samples and try to get a feel for what you like.
What website would you recommend for custom ceramics?

Thanks everyone for the input so far! I’m going to look into CPC, Matsui, Abbiati, and whatever you guys recommend for ceramics. Thank you for the options and opinions

What website would you recommend for custom ceramics
It depends on what kind of ceramic you want. If you want just a ceramic chip with your artwork dye sublimated across the entire face of the chip, then BR Pro is the way it go.

However, if you just want a ceramic chip with, say, a label that has your artwork, I love the SunFly Polyinno chips.

It depends on what kind of ceramic you want. If you want just a ceramic chip with your artwork dye sublimated across the entire face of the chip, then BR Pro is the way it go.

However, if you just want a ceramic chip with, say, a label that has your artwork, I love the SunFly Polyinno chips.
Doesn't Sunfly have MOQ for hybrids though?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom