New to collecting poker chips (1 Viewer)

njcichlid

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to collecting poker chips i started out with desert heat and thought i would explore China clays (Dunes) but i think i should just go straight into paulsons . Any recommendations on a good paulson set?

Hello and welcome. The Chip Exchange is having a sale this Sunday. Take a look on their page and see what thay have available. Or keep an eye on the classifieds.

Thanks for your help! Oh wow i actually use to live in union nj for 10 years but I'm in Middlesex county now

Welcome! Also check out the classifieds, depends on if you're looking for tourney or cash but theres some great sets listed right now!!

Welcome from a fellow Middlesex county-er. You into aquariums as well? (Basing that on the cichlid username - I had oscars, convicts, and jack dempseys growing up).

yes definitely an Aquarium person, I use to (and will get back to it soon) be a African Cichlids person. I had multiple Lake tanganyikan cichlids and in my opinion that are some awesome fish (color and personality).

Hello and welcome!

If you're going to be collecting, then I suggest skipping all the lower end plastics and China Clays, and keep an eye out for the higher end/quality ones. There's more than just Paulsons out there:

compression clay: Paulson, BCC, CPC, TRK, perhaps some older ASMs
high end plastic: Abbiati, Matsui, Bud Jones, Bourgogne et Grasset

Hello and welcome!

If you're going to be collecting, then I suggest skipping all the lower end plastics and China Clays, and keep an eye out for the higher end/quality ones. There's more than just Paulsons out there:

compression clay: Paulson, BCC, CPC, TRK, perhaps some older ASMs
high end plastic: Abbiati, Matsui, Bud Jones, Bourgogne et Grasset
thanks for this info I thought Paulson was it on the high end scale lol

does anyone know how long before I can start posting to threads? Right now it says "Waiting list" under my name. Thanks.

does anyone know how long before I can start posting to threads? Right now it says "Waiting list" under my name. Thanks.

I believe it's a 10 post-minimum in order to post in the classifieds. Looks like you're just short. Throw a couple replies onto this thread and you should be good to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom