New to Collecting-Casual Player (1 Viewer)

Right on, you can see some examples on the thread mockups for fun/science and thank you for your reply. And of course not a pressure thing , I know you are new and it is a super investment, I still have yet to get mine and when that time comes, decisions, decisions, decisions lol. Have a good day

Welcome back.

You ever buy those chips? I came across this string and I have some sample sets, Milanos, Bluff canyon, Dessert Heat, Majestic and something I don't remember the name of. I could send them to you if you want.

If I had seen this yesterday I would have invited you to a "snow day" poker tourney we had in Cornelius today.

Casual player from Sweden/Norway Always looking for Paulson Top Hat and Paulson Pharaohs NCV

Welcome back.

You ever buy those chips? I came across this string and I have some sample sets, Milanos, Bluff canyon, Dessert Heat, Majestic and something I don't remember the name of. I could send them to you if you want.

If I had seen this yesterday I would have invited you to a "snow day" poker tourney we had in Cornelius today.
I ended up going with some semi-custom Valentinos from BR Poker. Whil I would love to play in a game up there, I was driving to Charleston for business. I appreciate the invite. Keep me in mind for future games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom