New to all this! (2 Viewers)

Zithras

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all! I finally got around to buying a really nice poker chip set, when I 1) discovered Paulsons were no longer sold for a long time 2) found this forum. This seems like a great place to ask questions, and maybe collect set fills, so I signed up for an account!

I eventually bought 1000 new Isle of Capri chips from Apache :D Pretty much my only option for new Paulsons, and they look great. Now i just need some $500 Paulson chips to fill out the set

Awesome! Those chips are really beautiful! Congratulations!
There are a few different 500s from recent sales here, but none of them are house moulds like the 25 and 100 from IOC. An IHC 500 would look pretty sweet, but may be a bit costly. I'm sure there are some other 500 house moulds out there that may work well though. Then again, if going from RHC to house mould back to RHC doesn't bother you, carry on! Haha!

Awesome! Those chips are really beautiful! Congratulations!
There are a few different 500s from recent sales here, but none of them are house moulds like the 25 and 100 from IOC. An IHC 500 would look pretty sweet, but may be a bit costly. I'm sure there are some other 500 house moulds out there that may work well though. Then again, if going from RHC to house mould back to RHC doesn't bother you, carry on! Haha!
I was a bit sad that not all the Isle chips were on RHC moulds, but split between RHC and house moulds. But they're all Paulson chips, designed to work as a set, so it's all okay, since theyre all the same quality-wise. For the $500s I'd love Isle chips, but they don't seem to be available anywhere, so I wouldn't mind some $500 RHCs either. Unfortunately, $500 RHC chips sold not as part of a set or as singles seem extremely rare

I was a bit sad that not all the Isle chips were on RHC moulds, but split between RHC and house moulds. But they're all Paulson chips, designed to work as a set, so it's all okay, since theyre all the same quality-wise. For the $500s I'd love Isle chips, but they don't seem to be available anywhere, so I wouldn't mind some $500 RHCs either. Unfortunately, $500 RHC chips sold not as part of a set or as singles seem extremely rare
Not terribly. The Jack's and HSI 500s are somewhat available, and I believe there are several other options, especially if you dont mind buying 10 at a time. Problem is most of them are dark purple which is super close to the black imo amd it's not going to be easy following a tiger claw spot pattern hundo. The HSI 500s would look nice being bright and fiery and having more spots

Edit, also keep in mind you can buy just about any chip you like that fits the lineup and have labels made that match the rest of the IOC set to replace the other chips' inlays

Not terribly. The Jack's and HSI 500s are somewhat available, and I believe there are several other options, especially if you dont mind buying 10 at a time. Problem is most of them are dark purple which is super close to the black imo amd it's not going to be easy following a tiger claw spot pattern hundo. The HSI 500s would look nice being bright and fiery and having more spots

Edit, also keep in mind you can buy just about any chip you like that fits the lineup and have labels made that match the rest of the IOC set to replace the other chips' inlays
Ooh those HSI 500s are quite pretty! Once I'm able to post in the classifieds section i might ask if I can buy some if I can't find a good solution by then! Just gotta get to 10 posts...The dream chip would of course be new WTHC 500s, but that's almost certainly a nope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom