New Table Incoming! (1 Viewer)

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
After playing at card houses in Texas numerous times, I decided $12/hr was not worth the seat I was getting.

Made the investment, got the chips, the shuffler, the cards and now the table. Chairs are next. $5/hr to play at my place will hopefully be compelling enough to sway some players over my way.

If not, well I get to enjoy it myself and that’s good enough for me.

Table made by BBO Poker Tables. It’s on the way!

Attachments

• 21357F4C-4F18-4C31-AE6F-DD1F79F3B0D8.jpeg
    21357F4C-4F18-4C31-AE6F-DD1F79F3B0D8.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 323
Awesome! Not quite close enough to invite myself, but it looks like you’re doing it right. Best of luck in your new game.

Awesome! Not quite close enough to invite myself, but it looks like you’re doing it right. Best of luck in your new game.
After learning about member here hosting weekends for others to come from anywhere and join, I’d love to host something like that someday!

Especially since this community is the place I go for all things poker. Would be a great time. Hopefully in the future!

Is this a home game?
Well it’s the makings of one. Most important missing piece is the players. The card houses where I live aren’t very large places (2-3 tables). Not really sure where else to meet people who enjoy playing.

My friends are still in the partying it up, going to concerts and bars every weekend stage. Hoping one day they’ll be more open to the idea of a mixed drink around a table of cool people, playing a fun but challenging game together.

Until then, the search continues.

After playing at card houses in Texas numerous times, I decided $12/hr was not worth the seat I was getting.

Made the investment, got the chips, the shuffler, the cards and now the table. Chairs are next. $5/hr to play at my place will hopefully be compelling enough to sway some players over my way.

If not, well I get to enjoy it myself and that’s good enough for me.

Table made by BBO Poker Tables. It’s on the way!
Man, I really really like the table. I have got to get the poker community here in Birmingham, Alabama going hard again!

Thanks, everyone. I have the ST1000 automatic card shuffler from Shuffle Tech but for BBO to cut a hole in the table, it was going to extend my wait time 2-3 months because of all the orders they had pending. I said it was fine without, but the shuffler will still be in use!

If any of you end up in Corpus Christi, TX, you're welcome over here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom