New Table from Procaliber! (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

New table came in today, just in time for a big $1/$1 game tonight. The legs are being shipped separately, but sawhorses are a decent interim solution. [emoji41]
uploadfromtaptalk1462549392653.jpg

Looking forward to breaking it in tonight at Chez Megaton. And to playing with those Grand Vics in the rack!

Very nice! I love the choice of colors!

I would have gone with brown sawhorses though. And it's pretty funny to see a torn up box resting vertically in the background with a sign that reads "keep flat" & "fragile". :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Very nice! I love the choice of colors!

I would have gone with brown sawhorses though. And it's pretty funny to see a torn up box resting vertically in the background with a sign that reads "keep flat" & "fragile". :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks so much! My inconsiderate neighbor didn't have a good enough selection to match perfectly. [emoji14]

On a serious note, I ordered a brown table like a week after ordering 22 black and silver chairs. Dumb.

Thanks so much! My inconsiderate neighbor didn't have a good enough selection to match perfectly. [emoji14]

On a serious note, I ordered a brown table like a week after ordering 22 black and silver chairs. Dumb.
Oh no kidding. It's funny I didn't even think about them not matching. I saw them and thought hey nice chairs and a bunch of them too. Ah well...once people are in them, you won't notice the colors.

Looks like a very nice room. Is it a dedicated poker/man room?

Thanks! No, technically it's the "basement". That's why I let the wife put some decorations and random shit down there. Makes her feel connected to the room.

I sound way too tough. The real explanation is that she allows poker games down there. Lol

Nice, my table was from pro caliber, owner was a nice guy to deal with too

How do you feel about the dealer seat being unpadded, vs something like a BBO Aces Pro table?

Just asked the dealer and he said he prefers the cutout, but he understands why some would prefer the padded.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom