New Supporting Member Feature - Block List (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
The Ignore feature is a standard feature of the forum and is available to everyone. To take it a step further, I will be releasing a custom feature after some final testing is completed. This feature will allow the creation of a block list that will apply to select forums. (ex: Classifieds, Auctions) Those on your block list will be unable to post in your ad threads. There will be a simple guideline or two for those using this feature so it does not get abused.

I'll post another update once the new feature is added.

2021-06-03_11-33-19.jpg

I thought a cool feature of the new auction rules was that you can’t block people - that you can’t have an asshat clause. If you want to avail yourself of a community auction (in other words, if you’re going to use this community to get the highest price possible) then it has to be open to all members of the community, and you have to take whatever buyer you get.

I’m great with straight up blocking people from your classifieds, but I think you should reconsider applying that feature to auctions.

The new feature has been added. The blocking feature applies to the Classifieds and Auction sections.

blocking-ex1.png

blocking-ex2.png

blocking-ex3.png

blocking-ex4.png

blocking-ex5.png

Just a reminder to the Supporters/Supporter Plus members. The block list is a great tool to keep trolls and troublemakers out of your classified and auction threads. Also, please continued to report TOS violations. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom