New SunFly Hybrid GB (39 and 43mm) Interest/Idea Thread - OWPS

The Tangiers and two of the Mayfair Club sets are up on the online store. I'll have the Mayfair Line Art and the Havana Room sets up later today. Please don't mind the dust and errors. I'm still fine tuning all the entries. But they work. We've already had orders. Yay!
Awesome! (y) :thumbsup:

What's the best way to order with custom labels (swapping denoms)? Put the order in for the chip we want and send an email?

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Awesome! (y) :thumbsup:

What's the best way to order with custom labels (swapping denoms)? Put the order in for the chip we want and send an email?
Yes, that's the best way to do it. When I add the blanks they will have an option to add a custom label or your choice of labels from all of the group buy Hybrids.

Had to grab another 200 Tangiers to round out a cash set with some lower denoms to satisfy another poker group!!

These are so nice, I couldn't keep them from being played in both the $50 buy-in game and the $300 buy-in game. ;)

Had to grab another 200 Tangiers to round out a cash set with some lower denoms to satisfy another poker group!!

These are so nice, I couldn't keep them from being played in both the $50 buy-in game and the $300 buy-in game. ;)
You and me both, I already put in an expansion order of 325 chips! (y) :thumbsup:

Just have to say it again, these chips are amazing! I know there was this whole controversy on this forum about some stealthily obtained Paulson chips and yeah they're pretty and all, but truly, being completely honest, if I was given a choice between these sunfly hybrids or the cruise ship chippies, I would have gone with what I have. I just love the Sunfly hybrids unique feel, they've got Bud Jones clackiness but they stack beautifully - the colors are super vibrant, they really pop on the felt. I have gotten more compliments over these chips than any others I've ever used, by a lot. They are simply superb. Thank you so much Sal for making them available!

My heart was so full the other day after a fun two table tournament where Sal's chips got praise left and right from many different players, I had to come here and thank Sal again for the amazing product. I hope he read the post. Now I'm here and my heart is heavy with sadness over the loss someone I never met, simply because he was such a good guy to do business with and seemed to be universally loved by this community. If I'm so sad I can't imagine the sorrow his friends and family must be feeling.

Top Bottom