New Silver Club Dealer Button - Anyone want one? (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Update - Aug. 16

Gene has gotten back to me. The price per button will be $3.75 per. Keeping that in mind and adding shipping and reshipping the total for me is about $5.90 per. Shipped. This includes time, envelope and postage.
I'll be doing up the final list tomorrow and start taking payments tomorrow when I get a chance.

Thanks again, guys.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, damn! I'm a little surprised by the commitments. On a good note I guess since we have the minimum covered an edge file is in order!
On a slightly crappier note I won't get to it until at least next week. I'm getting married on Saturday and the days still only have 24 hours in them..
Stay tuned!

Married on Saturday? It's not too late to escape -- you can get pills for that now! :eek:

(Congrats, really. And if she gives you a hard time, just tell her that the second time around is always sweeter... :whistle: :whistling: )

-- Larry (married to his second "Nancy"...)

Well, damn! I'm a little surprised by the commitments. On a good note I guess since we have the minimum covered an edge file is in order!
On a slightly crappier note I won't get to it until at least next week. I'm getting married on Saturday and the days still only have 24 hours in them..
Stay tuned!
congratulations!!! I just got engaged and have begun the planning. so many expensive decisions!

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's an outdoor event and we REALLY rolled the dice on it. We planned it, worked at it and never once doubted the weather wouldnt cooperate...and thank the Lord its looking good.

Sorry to derail, but what is the ABC dealer button deal?
It's not really a sale or anything. But if you choose to have a DB made without a rolling edge file there isn't a minimum purchase necessary. But since we are way past the minimum I will be doing an edge file for certain.

UPDATE!

AS we have enough buyers to meet the minimum requirement for these I have gone back and reworked the file a tiny bit and drawn up an edge file.

I'll allow orders to continue today but will cut these off tonight sometime so we can move ahead with collection and ordering. here is the updated mock.

SC MDST Dealer Puck MOCK.jpg

Thanks!

Steve/Quick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom